Welcome to our career page! Firebrand Technologies is a software and technology service company for the book publishing industry. Firebrands wear many hats, are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, and embrace the never-ending technical challenges in the book industry with enthusiasm and a sense of mission.
Unfortunately, we do not offer relocation benefits, or sponsor visas. US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, but we are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please, no agency responses; they will be summarily deleted.
MARKETING AND SALES COORDINATOR
Firebrand Technologies (www.firebrandtech.com) is a software and technology service company for the book publishing industry. We are currently seeking a Marketing and Sales Coordinator in our Newburyport, MA location. Our prime candidate should have a ‘Go-Getter’ attitude that understands or has the desire to learn, the publishing industry, and Firebrand’s unique position in the market.
Participate in the daily management of the sales database
- Leads, opportunities, and status - generate reports
Assist in preparing proposals
Assist in follow-up with prospective customers
- Compile and provide assorted documentation such as webinar links, hardware requirements, implementation steps, customer needs/questions - cross sell to NetGalley and eBook Architects
Maintain regular contact with current customers
- Start to segment our contact and mailing lists by product adoption
- Design and maintain templates
- Collect articles, send drafts, collect fåeedback, new concepts, design, maintain schedule
- Segment campaigns among general community and/or targeted product audiences
- Maintain mailing list
- Communicate results/stats - work to improve visibility and effectiveness of campaigns
Social Media – Create and maintain a creative and strong presence for the Firebrand brand across multiple channels and vehicles.
- Linked In
- Serve as Point of Contact
- Complete registration forms/process
- Manage invoices
- Execute email campaigns
- Launch special promotions
- Secure hotel rooms/travel plans
- Attend conferences
- Update content, current events and news as needed
- Post and pull documents, promos, announcements, and banners as needed (web design expertise is not a requirement)
- Coordinate consistency across website, Facebook, LinkedIn and print collateral
- Build Google AdWords/Sense campaigns
Other Duties as Assigned
- Provide assistance to Firebrand’s Chief Community Officer on customer and market facing activities
- Assist in new market development
- Participate in marketing plan development
- Trademark management
- Assist in all internal event planning
To apply for this position send Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org