It's no exaggeration that, currently, many publishers are manhandling their digital content. On the flip side, content consumers are clamoring for richer digital content on more devices.
With Content Services, publishers manage title records, files, and distribution from one source: Title Management. Content Services allows publishers to create an eBook title using a familiar, easy-to-follow, web-based wizard, upload content just once to Firebrand, pick from an array of conversion options, manage the conversion process, and then distribute it to where it needs to go. We support file and metadata management and distribution to all of the programs in which our clients are currently participating or want to participate in.
Firebrand's Content Services include:
- Title Management tools including integrated digital asset and workflow management tools, secure digital file storage and warehousing, and detailed reporting and tracking. This gives you an intuitive and familiar interface that is the key to controlling your title information, metadata, and content
- Distribution to online search and discovery programs, eBook retailers and aggregators, print-on-demand vendors, and publisher websites for direct eBook fulfillment. This includes distribution of files and metadata to NetGalley, Firebrand’s digital galley service. The distribution of full book content is closely tied to the associated metadata flowing through our Eloquence metadata services
- Digital Content Wholesale Services offers Digital Content Wholesaling to retailers and aggregators on publisher’s behalf. Firebrand handles business relationships, distributes content, provides a sales dashboard, collects revenues, and distributes funds to publishers.
- Direct2Reader - An Effortless Experience for Consumers to Discover, Purchase, and Read Your Books
Firebrand’s Direct2Reader provides a suite of cutting edge industry applications to help publishers reach directly to readers, through enhanced website development, a Mobile First user interface, and a branded reader app for a platform-neutral, integrated reading experience.
- eBook Architects Joshua Tallent, Firebrand's eBook guru is provinding Quality Assurance Training and Consulting. Click here to learn more.
"Firebrand has helped us manage our title data for years, and we're excited about expanding our partnership to help manage digital content. Already, we're experiencing increased efficiency, with a much better connection to the marketplace. This means we're getting more content to market faster, which helps us make better business decisions as we navigate new and uncharted territory." -- Paul Mikos, Executive Editor, Digital Publishing, B&H Publishing Group
"Firebrand's Content Services has been a tremendous advantage for Globe Pequot Press. We are able to quickly send metadata and eBook files to several eRetailers as well as track the upload and delivery of all assets. We are easily able to add eRetailers and send them our metadata and eBook files in one simple step. Prior to using Firebrand's Content Services this was a daunting task. Using Content Services to create Title Managment eBook entries allows us to provide the same high quality metadata for eBooks as we do through Eloquence for print books. We have received excellent customer service from Firebrand, which made our transition to using their Content Services smooth." -- Alicia Solis, Executive Director of Managing Editorial, Production, and Design, Globe Pequot Press
View our full list of content trading partners here.
View our Content Services Overview Webinar presented by Content Services Chief, Jennifer Lyman.
Click here to take a Quick Tour of Content Services.
These programs are designed as manual data entry portals and Firebrand cannot support such a function at this time. Please ask us for more information if this applies to your organization.